June 13, 2006

The Men of the House

Daddy's hands.
A tired but happy Matt. That, my friends, is a real smile..soft, happy, and real.. not one of those posed ones you ask him to smile for. He looked over at me and smiled.. his son cuddled on his chest.
My entire being is in awe of these pictures. These two men couldn't be more loved. Daddy Matt has been awesome the past few days.. so sure of himself. It took so long for him to become this comfortable with Raegan.. it really is a squishy soft kind of love a mother feels when her partner in life is able to be the kind of father to her children that she always dreamed of.
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

alyca said...

Awwww.......

Davinie Fiero said...

I second the awww.

Life Is Good said...

And I will third it! TOO precious and I totally understand. I have had that feeling too!

M3 said...

Oh my gosh, he has so much hair!!!! Loving that hair. Big hugs.

The Writer said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say!! Those guys of yours are too darn cute!