December 22, 2009

A Taste of Things to Come


~ Sigh~ I had two lousy ornaments this year that I got at our Christmas exchange that were nice. Cool to look at, grown up, and most importantly, breakable. So they went to the top of the tree, the rest of our decor being plastic. And dang it all if my little monster son didn't dump the tree over, making my safe-at-the-top ornaments hit the slate at the entrance. I've got a boy. I need to come to grips with the fact that right now, I just can't have nice things. Gah.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry Love Gramie

Pixie said...

What a bummer! I know how you feel...With three little boys I won't have "nice things" for quite some time. haha Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Ahhh....I am the mother of 3 sons, now age 18, 20, 22, and they STILL break things! I only look at wood and plastic!