December 30, 2009

Big Pile of Fun in a Little Pile of Snow




We tromped off to the cousins' house today to take advantage of their little yard hill, and the kids all got in some time on the sleds.. OH what FUN those kids had! The dads all piled up the remaining yard snow into a strip and we spent a good couple of hours tossing the kids down it. Then we moved in on the family and managed to weasel ourselves some dinner and Blokus wins.. yes, I said wins. Kicked arse. Anyhoodle, it was a fun day!.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

The Blokus was a belated Christmas present to you and Matt. I hope you enjoy it for the short time it will be yours......

I want all the good photos big enough to print 4x6 so I can scrap them! I especially like that last one you have there.

Happy New Year!

alyca said...

What happened to all the links you had on the side of your blog???

Sabrina said...

They were eaten by the code change. Whoops, I'll put you back on.