January 26, 2009

A Weekend With the Ladies














Franay's fancy new 'do



A better shot of my new hair!





Last Thursday I packed up the kids, snatched my buddy Kari and her son, then made the trek over the mountains to Franays house. Oh, the fun we had!!! The kids weren't as horribly behaved as I'd imagined, the company was incredible, and the play was even more son. Dang do I miss my Frances and the times shared with her! Kari and I were going through withdrawls so had to make the trip... next time it's your turn, Frances!



Oh! There was a bat! In the house! Sometime near midnight a crackling on the blinds interrupted our Gilmore Girls movie-fest and alerted us to a wee little visitor in the house. The fantastic Miss Kari ( and her sauce pan) saved us.

Actually we threw a blanket over it and she carefully hauled it's screaming little body outside to go play with the other wee little creepies. But still! A bat!

No comments: