March 31, 2008

Toy Plug!

They call it the Rody. And it. Is. Awesome.

You remember those bouncy balls when you were a kid? Hippity Hops? Well think that, only way funner and age appropriate for 2-3-4 year olds. We took a trip to Leapin' Lizards, possibly our most favoritest toy store EVAH, and found one for Kael a few months ago. He's been abusing it ever since. Well the lovely Miss. Payton had her second birthday coming up, and it was just so right that we get her a little Rody of her own. Which was promptly violated before delivery. ANYWAY, consider it endorsed. An awesome bouncy toy that wears out your kids so thoroughly that they will happily take their two hour nap with no complaints and has the additional value of looking really cute standing in the corner. Just don't get two of them. They're rowdy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber@Munchkin Land said...

Those look silly, but I'm sure my boy would love them! What are they called, and where can I find one?

Your post on Becca's blog was funny, so I thought I'd pass along that you made me, a stranger, smile. Thank you! And it looks like your boy is as crazy about balls as mine is!