July 01, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Fruits:
Kael, Bananas
Raegan, apples

Veggies:
Kael, Asparagus
Raegan, Pickles

both LOVE Caesar salad

Kael is getting smart, little turd. I can say "You want some Juice?? Go get your cup, I'll get you some juice.." and he toddles off to find his cup. He is VERY communicative!

Raegan is a smarty pants now too. She has recently decided the letter A and the letter W are her favorites. When we play outside with chalk she asks me to make an "A Lady" ( stick figure letter A with a head. She then copies the A part over and over.... mighty cute!

Both of them have really benefited from our pool time. Raegan is now fearless in the water, as is Kael.... which makes taking them a wee bit of a juggle. I'm outnumbered!!! But it is also teaching them to listen to me... If I say NO or STAY OVER HERE, by golly they better listen or we're going for a towel time-out.. which sucks cuz they can SEE the fun around them, just not participate in it!! AAAHHH!!

I' pleased as punch about Raegans potty training success. She has had a few night time accidents that we have dealt with, but really, other then the occasional "WIPE MY BOTTOM!!!!" screamed from the bathroom, I can go about my day and never have to think about her bowels.. which is nice, really.

I have cut way back with weaning Kael. He still nurses regularly early in the mornings.. and with the more recent news that the surrogacy might not work out I find myself actually... encouraging? those nursing sessions. I'm gonna let him take his time with it. He still needs me, why rush it?

May hopefully be starting a graveyard shift soon.. more on that when I have more information! But I'm pretty excited to be going back to work.

OK, that's the news! I'll update BumpFairy tomorrow with the final test results!

No comments: