November 02, 2006

OK, I'll Bite

Violent Acres

"Do as I Say, Not as I Do"

"Exploiting for Financial Gain The People That I Think Exploit Their Children for Financial Gain" ( might be a bit wordy though, you think?)

"43,560 Square Feet of Asshole"

or

"43,560 Square Feet of Bee-yatch" ( you spell that however you want)

"I'm What Your Mother Warned You About"

Also, a Q for you VA.... why don't you allow comments on your site? Every now and then you actually make a valid point and it is a point that I and others would most likely enjoy discussing with you... yes, you will be flooded with comments from people calling you out on your asshole-ish behavior as well.. but you've got to take the good with the bad, right?

2 comments:

The Writer said...

Wow. Bitter psycho people with too much time on their hands unite.

Oh the ick.

Life Is Good said...

Okay, I am not intelligent enough to make this out.
Please use large kindergarten sized crayon.


And pictures... lots of pictures