September 01, 2006

Party Soon!

Raegan will be TWO soon! Very exciting! She is growing away from me so quickly... I'm trying to make an effort to remember each and every moment with her. Already her babyhood is just a distant fog in my memory. Pretty sad.
To make her growing up FUN for me and not a sad thing I've started to focus on planning her party! Here's the theme I'm aiming for, I think.... She only has a few little friends and they are mostly boys so I needed a theme that was not too girly. She likes this one and Bob the Builder... so I'm "helping" her pick this one. I don't know how many people will come ( will any of her extended family be coming??) so I'm just playing it by ear. But it will be fun! Now I need ideas for games. There will hopefully be 8 kids ( well 9 if you count Payton, but she probably won't play any games.....) from ages 2 to 9. I need two or so fun games that everyone will understand.. Face painting maybe? Not sure if Raegan would "get" it..... Feedback needed!

1 comment:

Pixie said...

That's a cute theme...looks like she'll have fun. If you're looking for party ideas, they have game ideas on birthdayexpress.com or maybe part-games-etc.com. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. :)