June 25, 2006

My Pageant Talent Is....

Oh how I wish I were kidding.

My son just managed to shoot poo over 3 feet out and on to the wall and some previously NWT clothes in his closet.

Note to self: Even if it seems like your child is done filling the diaper........... even if it has been several minutes since any noise was created in their diaper.... PLAN on their being one more good push left. Do not lift bottom into the air while reaching for a fresh wipe without first placing old or new diaper into the "catch zone"..... otherwise the wall and any subsequent hangings thereof become the new catch zone.

4 comments:

alyca said...

Wow.










Really




Wow

The Writer said...

Yeah, we were cautious enough with our poop machine that he never really got us. But, my nephew got his mommie's stuff with suprising regularity.

No pun intended.

Life Is Good said...

Oh the true joys of parenthood!

Don't worry - when he brings home that girl that he is really proud of you will get to tell her this story and embarr-ass the hell out of him!
Woo Hoo for parental revenge!

Davinie Fiero said...

Eewww. Alyca called me last night and she was really grossed out, which actually cracks me up. She sees peepees and poo all the time and this grosses her out? Boy is she in for it when she has kids. Poo is part of the job.