June 27, 2006

BeJezus

Meet Mr.Sticky. He's one of those oober sticky guys that you fling at the wall or ceiling and they stick, coming off slowly.

Funny, but not really.... Mr. Sticky scares the bejezus out of Raegan. She found him on Matts desk and handed him to me, telling me he was icky. I promptly flung him on the ceiling thinking wouldn't she get a giggle out of that... Um, NO. Creeped the hell out of her. The eerie way he almost moves by himself as he unsticks from the ceiling instantly started her screaming. I just thought that odd.. now we have to keep him hidden as just the sight of the blue Mr. Sticky scares her. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

You have scarred her for life! How could you be so insensitive?

Don't you love it when you do something innocent and it backfires and turns into a traumatic experience? I remember once basically forcing Dakota to smell a rose and then this huge pincher bug came crawling out of the rose and she was absolutely hysterical- she screamed and ran and within seconds was hyperventilating and I had to let her sleep in our bed for like three days. To this day, she checks out any flower thoroughly before sticking her nose in it!

Davinie Fiero said...

I hate those things too Raegan.