April 25, 2006

Who's a Good Daddy..........

MATT IS!!
Yesterday was a hard day. Raegan is in a difficult phase, my body is hurting more and more, and I really needed a time-out.......... badly. Matt got home from work and just took over, I didn't have to say a thing. He and Rae painted for a bit, then they both went outside to play so I could get some time off-duty. I washed dishes. It was actually nice to do such a simple chore without having to fend of tiny hands from the dishwasher contents. He took care of her bath, the p.j. /diaper fight, everything. He is SUCH a good Daddy.

And Husband.


She was such a fast learner! This is her first time using this kind of water/paint stuff! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Told ya they were cool! Mess free!

alyca said...

Nice picture....must scrap later.......AND....good job with the putting up of photos! I added a couple on mine, too