April 25, 2006

Treinte-y-Dos

Here's the 32 week belly. Not a huge change from last time, but my BACK sure hurts more!

Had my 33 week appointment today. Nothing new really, he's still measuring a full week ahead. Dr. D thinks I'll make it to 37 weeks, and the goal is 38+, so here's to 5 more weeks of fun!





If I didn't spell the heading right, bite me. I took all of one "year" of Spanish in freakin' 9th grade, for crying out loud. I'm surprised I remember as much as I do. ;-) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Life Is Good said...

It is so cute! Isn't it amazing that our bodies can stretch and yawn and accomodate these little wiggly things? I loved being pregnant. I like these babies before they come out and get demanding! Plus I felt wonderful. Never had much problems with cankles but totally understand the butt thigh thing.
Thank you so much for posting a pic of your tummy since this is the only contact I get with you! You'll have to have France bring you over before you "pop"

The Writer said...

Ooooh girl, lookin' good!!! I'm so excited for you and your fam!! I can't pick on you about your heading because even though my spanish is recent, I haven't the foggiest notion if you spelled it right or not.

Sorry!

Sabrina said...

Yes, I think I am due for a girls night out ( or at least some away from MY house time) or something. We'll have to plan something!