March 24, 2006

Childrens Museum ( Alyca's Photos)








Just a few pictures of the fun we had at the Childrens Museum in Portland. Raegan LOVED the water exhibit! She was a little short for most of it, but the parts she could reach she played with thoroughally! Plus, you've GOT to love her in that adorable little smock. How CUTE is that??? I may go out and purchase one just so she can wear it around and I can say "SMOCK" all day because, be honest, SMOCK is one of the funnest words ever. That and FOIL.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

** Davinie, please notice in the first picture that my butt-thigh is MUCH larger then yours. If this was a competition you just came in silver, baby! Although I must say I worked hard on that butt-thigh. Much sitting and typing involved.


And icecream. **

Davinie Fiero said...

I would have to say that the photo is a little dark for me to notice ANY thighs.................

alyca said...

Touche'.....check out my blog for the lighter nicer looking version...

Sabrina said...

SEE???!!

i win.

( and I have 11 more weeks of growth while you ONLY have 3... ha HA!)

The Writer said...

Wow does that ever look like fun!!! And you can repeat my brother's favorite phrase.

Don't mock the smock.

See how you two are alike?

Life Is Good said...

WAY CUTE! Looks like too much fun.