April 27, 2005

You're My little Choochie Face...

My Oochie Woochie Coochie little Choochie Face....... Every Time I Look At You I Smile....
( you know what I'm talkin' about)

I nuzzle her little neck and face, smooch smooch smooch her all over, and she giggles.... and grabs MY face ( or ear, or hair, or whatever she can get her little hand around) , opens her mouth WIDE, and squishes her face against mine, smooching me back. Big, Wet, Sloppy baby kisses. And I know she's smooching me ( and not hungry or something) , cuz she only does it when I've smooched her first.

And she smiles.


AAAH, motherhood. There's nothin' like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats this song from? It's been killing me all day and Google is no help.

Sabrina said...

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your help.