April 28, 2005

For She's a Jolly Good Fellow.....

Today Raegan is 7 months old. 7 MONTHS. Can you BELEIVE it! She is growing SO fast! TOO QUICK!! How do I get her to slow down??


On an entirely different note, I am Very Much So sunburned. Red and crispy from the armpit up. I went for a long walk, got to gossiping with a buddy, and cooked the crap out of my skin. So today I'm all stingy and itchy. fun fun. BUT, I did go out for a drink last night with that same friend, and got HIT ON by a group of 50-something ( age, not number of participants) guys, so my confidence has been boosted sufficiently to withstand the stingy-itchiness of the burn. ( They called me RED) Heck, I may even go for another walk. Not often the fluffy-double-chin-dimpled-lady gets hit on, and while GLOWING on top, even. I'll take it as a sign that I MUST continue the workout. I just need to get Matt to start whistling and cat-calling when I'm on the treadmill, and maybe I'll walk further or something.

2 comments:

alyca said...

Hmmm....maybe Flappy and Friend were especially well, shall we say, 'contained'.....or maybe 'presented'. Something like that. Unless they are really into red women??

Sabrina said...

I'm guessing they like women of "color" ( ha ha!) as flappy and friend weren't especially outgoing that evening... I'm sure it didn't hurt that I was the youngest lady in the room, nor that I was one of FEW whose "ladies" weren't visiting their belly button...