November 14, 2009

I did a bad bad thing...

So things have been crazy around here, both around me ( Moving! and Transfer! and all things chaos!) and inside me... ( stress of MOVING! and Transfer! and all things chaos!) so I decided I needed a fresh something. So I got my hair cut. The thought was make something new and fresh and shiny, something young and hip and positive happen to cut through the stress of all this other stuff. Also, I got my glasses in and was feeling very ma'am-ish. So yah. Got my hair cut.

And now I look like a 40 year old school marm. Not exactly the look I was going for. Of course I'll style those gawd-awful bangs myself and change up the train wreck that is my head a bit but yah. Totally missed the goal. What WAS I thinking? Well, at least it's not a perm....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Writer said...

You. Look. HOT!!!!!

Holy crap lady, I would not have pegged you as a hottie in glasses.

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

keep your chin up, you are still gorgeous. I L Y gramie

Jaymee said...

you look awesome!! don't know how i missed this, but i love it!