August 07, 2008

Miss Azul is Feeling Better




Eye Nose and Ear boogers are really starting to clear up and this cat has all of the sudden developed SUCh a personality! I feel so aweful, she must have felt just horrible before. I'm trying to negotiate with the breeder now to cover all her vet bills. If that can happen we will be keeping her. If not, we will be returning her AND requesting the vet bills, with small claims if necessary.
As a silly side note; I totally regret not naming her Stella. That is such the perfect name for her, it fits her true not-sick personality so completely! But the kids call her Azul, and getting them to change that would be difficult. So Azul it is. Dang. Should have gone with my gut!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina said...

I came across your blog a while ago because your cat Azul is gorgeous! I read that she had some illnesses. It's really sad that she caught that at the cattery. I hope you don't get rid of her. It wouldn't be fair to her. The breeder would probably put her down. I hope that you can negotiate the vet bills and/or get a partial refund on what you paid for her. I hope that Azul has found a place in your heart as part of the family.