June 21, 2008

Tidbit

So I'm sitting here surfing when all of the sudden two pounds of flying naked cat and claws lands on my HEAD, y'all.
On. My. Head.
Little turd took a flying leap from the dining table a good 5 feet away and, with the precision of a Shangri-La Chinese Acrobat landed directly on TOP of my head, balanced herself, and settled in for a good snoop at what I was surfing.

Oh, and one reason I hate kittens ( that I'd previously forgotten...)? Their need to attack anything that moves. Including eyelids that may or may not be twitching ever so slightly at around 3am on a Friday morning.

There are so many other things I could add to that list ( eating plants, stealing all of my hair ties, climbing my legs weather or not I'm wearing pants, the need to have her body exactly where I'm planning to put my foot on each and every step up and down the stairs, etc.) but I keep reminding myself that kittens actually do eventually turn into CATS, which I am very fond of. So this too shall pass.
Dammit.
Some day I'll post updated pics. Right now I'm disinfecting numerous thigh scratches from a certain someone who is pretty damn sure she should be joining my lap for every computer adventure, so they will have to wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to have my computer phone
numbers mixed up wrong etc.I try to call you ,no luck. can you call me.541 848 5601, inc,area.
Love Gramie