May 16, 2008

Azul, 9 Weeks




Our visit with Miss. Azul this week was as chaotic as usual. She is growing so quickly, I can't believe in a few short days we get to bring her home. The 28th is the magic homecoming day, but the kids won't know she's here for a good week after. We plan to sneak her in and hide her in our bedroom for a few days to give her time to adjust to being away from mama, and get used to all the noise and chaos here in our home before unleashing the wrath of the children on her. Her transition will be easier as we will be babysitting her sister Tilly for a few days at the same time, so both kitties will come home with Tilly leaving on Friday. It will be fun having both of them! Tilly is a super sweet little thing and seriously, if it were at all budget-able, we'd snatch her as well and keep both of them. As it is we plan to enjoy the two ( in secret!) while we can.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Eskimo said...

I love her wrinkles!!! Even though I still think she sort of looks like a big rat. LOL :-)

obladi oblada said...

I LOVE that cat!! Is that a hairless kind? Very cool.

Sabrina said...

Yes, she is a Sphynx. We're finally living in a home that we can have pets in, and decided a good starter pet for our family would be a cat. I've had dogs in the past and I love them to death, but I recognise that I just can't care for a dog ( which require a lot more love, patience, and care then a cat) and my children at the same time. I miss my dogs!! I'm hoping this cat will help fill up the empty space my dogs left when I had to re-home them.