April 13, 2008

Azul, 4 Weeks Old


Little Azul is sure growing into her skin! She's attempting some wobbily walking now, and it is just the cutest dang thing you've ever seen. Little nekkid body scampering around..... She still has her face-fur, but it is thinning out a bit, giving her a decidedly rumpled "Yoda" look. Her eyes are still blue, but you can see hints of Mamas yellow in them now, so we're thinking they will either turn green like Grandma or go yellow like Mom. All in all it was a good visit! But short, as we were late getting there....

Because we moved. Yes, again. No, I don't want to hear it. We had an opportunity present itself and jumped. The new townhouse is awesome, large, updated, and best of all has a private back yard. We moved in 2 days ago and I haven't seen the kids since, they like it so much.

But my favorite? The part that makes me happy when I wake up? ( other than the wooden shades or the built in shoe rack.....) My "happy place". Matt fixed up a huge desk area, I messed with the walls, and made myself a nice, large happy spot in the house.

Silly? Yes. But I lurve it just the same! So HI! This is me from my happy place!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

alyca said...

I think you should name her Yoda. Ethan agrees. Never a more fitting name. She *is* Yoda.

Sabrina said...

Oh it's absolutely fitting now, but as an adult I don't think it will match. Mama does NOT give off any kind of "Yoda" vibe, and she says that Azul looks identical to mama when she was a baby. Still open to suggestions though!