August 11, 2007

Urgent and Important!!

Yes, we moved. I'll post more about that later. Right now I have a much more urgent issue I need help with!!

My Freezer is Leaking!!

Yes, that is a big deal. Shut up.

So, what the heck is going on?? There is a thick layer of ice on the bottom of my freezer. I de-ice it... and an hour later it has started to build up again. What the hell? Our other freezer leaked water onto our floor ( side by side, obviously) two or three times a day. I thought it was just a malfunction of a cheap-o freezer with some sort of auto defrost crap mechanism and took the opportunity to mop more often... but this one is doing the same thing! It's just more efficient so it freezes the water before it can leave the unit.

I must be doing something wrong, so a little help, please? I'm sick of having my frozen chocolate held hostage in a block of ice every morning! There must be some basic freezer etiquette that I am unaware of!

1 comment:

The Writer said...

No clue, I've never heard of that being an issue and I have a similar freezer. Maybe something was damaged in the move?