June 27, 2007

Pool-Diddy

We are LOVING the Juniper Aquatic Center this year! SO much fun. We go earlier in the day, 10 to 1 or so, because it's family swim time so none of the "drop off" kids are running around "hogging" the pool. Both Raegan and Kael LOVE this time, it never gets boring. My camera kind of sucks in the super bright sunlight, I didn't have the settings correctly changed. But you get the idea, from these few pics, just what a huge blast it is! Raegan went down the big slide twice with Matt and 3 times with me, then spent the rest of the time on the small kid slide or splashing in the water toys. Kael just people-watched and sister-watched with a wee bit of pool floating thrown in for good measure. One of these days I'll get a family photo ( if I can ever get to the pool on time to meet with friends! Sorry so late, Amber!)










Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey no problem! We'll have to try again another day! You know last year I bought an underwater disposable camera that worked awesome for taking pics out in the pool! I am going to do it again this year :-) and also is there any reason why I can't see pictures from the first and third post? I see the middle post with pics of the kids at the pool which are super cute by the way but none on the other posts

Sabrina said...

That's a good idea about the under water camera!! I have no idea why the pics wouldn't show up for you.. maybe refresh? Or right-click view?

alyca said...

That looks like tons of fun!....and posts #1 and 3 also have no pictures for me.....