March 14, 2007

Snippet

****************************************
Raegan, While watching The Wizard of Oz, the scene where Dorothy meets the Scarecrow:



"Dorothy take the first path, or the SECOND path?

The SECOND path. RIGHT!"


**********************************************************

On our walk this afternoon as we pass the Bend Pet Express:


"A CLUE, A CLUE!!"


****************************************************************

This kid gets cuter and cuter every day! Please and Thank You all the time, Sorry when it's necessary, and the most outrageous expressions when you least expect it. Every day is an adventure when you're with Raegan, which makes me happy that I'm with her every day~
DANG, I love this girl!

3 comments:

alyca said...

Keep 'em coming! I love the little cute things

Life Is Good said...

Make sure that you are journaling all this stuff! I kick myself for all the things I don't write down! They are too precious!

Pixie said...

It's great to have that kind of feeling about your kids, isn't? That overwhelming, bubbly, indescribable zinging feeling everyday that you get to spend with them?! I love it! Kids rock!