February 19, 2007

Only SLIGHTLY Spoiled

So, we take walks just about every day. The kids love it, I love it, and so does Matt as my stash of outgrown pants has been breached and I'm now wearing jeans I haven't squeezed into since before pregnant with Raegan. Mom bought us this neat double umbrella stroller that has had the miles put on it, but it wasn't the best equipment for walking rough pavement, bumps, dirt paths, etc. We needed a jogging stroller. Good Lord, are THEY expensive! Even the USED ones are going for well over a hundred bucks a pop! But with our new lifestyle, our active daily treat, we needed to get one. SO, it was with much giggling glee that I spotted this beaut' whilst at Costco yesterday splurging on some nice porterhouse steaks. *

Now this pod-ish thing MAY seem weird at first glance, but this nifty seat actually converts to a bicycle trailer! YAY!! Matt has been wanting a trailer for Raegan since before she was conceived. He had dreams of us peddling down the Tacoma Wharf with a picnic in tow. Now, we can do that.. well, not the Tacoma wharf thing but the peddling somewhere with kiddies and picnic thing. Already I'm planning day trips to lakes and campgrounds this summer to get our "nature" on! Will be much fun had! And One! More! Exclamnation Point! For Effect!!

I'm excited.





*Yes, we got our taxes back. For those who are judging, we spent 90% of it on responsible bills, debt reduction. The rest went to a new computer for Matt ( Vista! Woo Hoo!) and this fancy-schmancy thing for the kids.

1 comment:

Amber said...

The stroller looks awesome!!! I used my double bike trailer/stroller all last summer with the boys and it worked well! And that's awesome that you're squeezing into jeans from pre pregnancy, way to go! And I'm not judging at all on what you choose to do with your tax money!! We're getting our money hear next week and I'm excited :-)