February 23, 2007

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good.... God was listening to all my bitching and we got some SNOW!!! It was only for an afternoon but it was perfect powdery snow. Raegan and I went out and made a snow man & played around with a tote-lid sled all afternoon, so MUCH FUN!



The Bad.... My camera went ca-put. DANG IT! I LOVE Kodak cameras but this is the SECOND one that has quit on us within 2 years of purchase! SO SUCKY! And right now there is just no budget to replace it. Calling all camera whiz persons to find us a nice quality digital camera for a minimal price that is easy to operate!!!!



The Ugly....


Right at this very minute this minivan is parked in my driveway. Yep, we went and bought a MINIVAN!!!! OH MY GOD, I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!!! We found a screaming deal on Craigslist ( once again with the Craigslist deals!) and spent our tax return on getting it home. It's a 1998 and has some high miles, but it's been well cared for and only has minimal repairs needed. SO excited! This is part of our "responsable" plan. We're selling my car and getting out of the payment, reducing our monthly debt. SO happy! It's HUGE inside.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh man you've joined the ranks of me! I've been driving around in a minivan for a couple months now!! I never EVER thought I'd be one of those people but really it hasn't been too bad so far. I'm loving all the room in there! Glad you guys got to enjoy the snow while it was here!

alyca said...

At least it is a sort of neutral color, not like it is RED or something

Pixie said...

Well, it's a cute color and looks super roomy! At least you'll be driving in comfort...Looks like it was a great deal. :)