December 26, 2006

Big Sigh

Well we've done it.. gone and signed a rental contract on a home in Bend! 3 bed 2 bath with a YARD for the DOGS! YIPEE!! Couldn't be more happy with how things are turning out... the only down side is it's location ... Bend... will cut back on quality cousin time, and Morgan is quite possibly Raegans favorite person. She asks, every time we get in the car, if we're going to go see Mo-gan? Fun? ( of course, she asks if Steve uses the potty just about every time she sits the pot-pot as well...) but I'm sure we can schedule some fun time for we ladies this spring and summer at Drake Park, which is near our new home! So in two weeks or so I'll be frantically packing and hauling over to Bend. This is, of course, only AFTER I have painted our new dwelling! The owner is an artist and had planned to re-paint most of the interior before renting it out, but she said she'd defer ALL of the deposit if I wanted to paint it myself.. whatever colors I choose! YAY for painting fun! ( anyone feel like painting on a Wednesday afternoon, the only day I have childcare ( Matt) for the wee ones?)

So. Good things happened today... several good things... and I feel.............. Blessed.

3 comments:

alyca said...

Cool! Congrats on keeping the puppies....and WHAT funky colors are you going with??

Pixie said...

Oh, that's exciting. I'm so jealous, you're gonna be down by Drake Park! Hope the wee ones still get plenty of play time.

Life Is Good said...

Moving to the big city huh?

Best wishes of course and I am excited for you that you can keep the dogs. They are so sweet!