November 29, 2006

If You're Plastic And You Know it........






The fakity fake tree, which is actually kinda purdy, if I do say so myself. Have sworn off "real" trees due to last years fiasco with wild foresty things in my living room, so this year it was a WalMart Special all the way for us! We don't have many dangly fun-ish things to bejewel it with but me thinks this simple basic tree will do for now. Am considering starting up a collection of ornaments for the kiddies... Will have to find some older editions for Raegan to catch up but can start fresh for Kael! If anyone knows of some fun collections out there that we just MUST have you feel free to let me know! I'll be shopping online for them in these next few days. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not seeing the down side of the artificial tree thing myself. The only thing my hubby can come up with is the smell and well as you have seen on my blog....we done fixed that! Yesterday I ran out to the living room and sprayed room smell everywhere about ten minutes before he came home and he thought that was funny! Even I smelled like fresh cut pine I got so carried away! Hee Hee!
Less money down the drain every year, hopefully no spider infestations :) and so much less of a mess!
I am starting to agree the Mamasita on there never being too many ornaments. All the "high class" trees are COVERED in ornaments and ribbon!