October 26, 2006

A Smockin' Good Time

This is SO Smockin' Fun!
A Smock a Day keeps the... stains away.
This Old Man, He Played Smock... He played nick-nack...your smocks ROCK!
See that? That's a smock pocket.
Smock pocket... Oh Yeah.




I am now a sewer of smocks. I like smocks. Raegan now wears smocks. Want to wear a dress? Here, honey, have a smock.

Smock smock smock.

Smock.


**update** Am now working on smock number FOUR. Am somewhat smock-happy. Smock craziness around here. Smockity smock-smock. Have a favorite fabric remnant? 3/4 yard at least? Mail it on over. I'll turn it into a smock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alyca said...

That is one of my most favorite words, as you well know...

Life Is Good said...

YAY! Look how cool you are! It looks fab and I thought you said that you could not sew!
That is awesome! What a great idea as a way to appease the dress wearin' princess in the winter! Of course as usual she looks absolutely beautiful!

Davinie Fiero said...

I can vouch for the smock madness... even Matt has been sucked in. They were discussing radius.... he apparently went to the store ALONE and bought more fabric.... I'm surprised he wasn't wearing one himself.