August 29, 2006

Awwwww, shucks!

A big huge thanks to Amber for her big bag of goodies for Bosum Buddies . We met today at Chatterbeans, a local coffee/playroom in Bend, and she passed on to me all these neat things! Clothes, soaps, etc! So far I have one medium sized box full of things for the mamas and babies in South Africa, although at the rate Kael is growing I'll have another box soon! Next week I plan to visit some of the local used baby clothing stores and see if they are willing to donate anything. Also, save those sample sized products, people! They are the perfect size for mailing down to the mamas and it is a little something to make these women feel good a this hard time in their lives.

Once again, thanks Amber!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You're welcome!! It was not a big deal at all to get rid of some clutter that I have in my house! I'll keep my eye out for more stuff to add to it! It was nice to chit chat today, can't wait to do it again in a few weeks!