July 17, 2006

Yes, All of This

*UPDATE*

Oh Y'all are a lovely bunch of coconuts. ;-)

No one "here" did anything to me at all, I'm just feeling a little shallow right now... a little left out, that's all.

Mama-Bear-ish. Grrrrrrrowl.

Get it? No big deal, just me dealing.
I mean, I even MOPPED MY FLOORS for cripes sake.

;-)


************************************************************

Main Entry: bitter

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: hostile

Synonyms: acrimonious, alienated, antagonistic, begrudging, biting, bitter, caustic, crabby, divided, embittered, estranged, fierce, freezing, hateful, intense, irreconcilable, morose, rancorous, resentful, sardonic, severe, sore, sour, stinging, sullen, virulent, vitriolic


Don't know if I'll post details or not. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, even if they don't seem to give a flying fuck about mine, and you never know who is reading this and not commenting. See, I'm so..... virulent that I used a bad word.
Probably no details then. ;-)

7 comments:

Life Is Good said...

I thought you said no "deep" posts!

I'm sorry you are having issues. You can share them with us on Thursday!

Sabrina said...

Oh believe me, it isn't deep, but rather very very shallow.

Davinie Fiero said...

Yowza, What happened?!

alyca said...

Is this about me pointing out the redness in your pictures??? 'cause they really *are* cute....just a bit reddish...

Davinie Fiero said...

The Pizza wasn't THAT bad....... and I don't care where you put your trash.

alyca said...

and..........there IS a way to see who checks out your blog but doesn't post...........I have mine set up to do so.....but won't post how on here, 'cause they might look here too and not post....not that it really matters.......but now I know that you do indeed check my blog a billion times a day.

Davinie Fiero said...

::gasp:: to Alyca... who must now post more often so that we have a reason to check in.

Sabrina, believe me when I say it was ALL about the camper and the camping, and had nothing to do with our wee.