July 12, 2006

Picture of a Domestic Goddess

Hey, I may just be the Goddess of Icecream and all things Dairy, but that doesn't stop me from multi-tasking! That there is a BabyBjorn bought second-hand for $4 strapped on backwards. Little Man was in a "hold me" mood. Sneeky Matt took the photo.. didn't warn me to suck in or anything! Anyway, has become a favorite of the whole family. Soon will invest in a MaiTai wrap so I can wear him on my back when Matt isn't home to help get him into the Bjorn! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Whatever! YOu were doing the dishes! This had to have been posed for the picture......

Sabrina said...

That may have been why he took the picture.. documentation that I do indeed clean the house every once in a while....

;-)

Life Is Good said...

What a multi-tasker you are!

Pixie said...

That's pretty clever multi-tasking!

The Writer said...

I am loving this picture of you!! In fact, am loving all pictures you've posted!! Had SOOO much fun at our little coffee extravaganza at Jen's the other night. Thanks for the java and have you seen our fabulous photos on Tanya's blog?

Love ya!

Life Is Good said...

I just want to say that I thought your house was very clean last night!
Of course now that I think about it, you could have thrown everything in a closet.
Come to think of it... where was the baby?

Sabrina said...

Ha! Lucky for you ( or lucky for me, I guess) you called at the end of a weekly clean-up so when you got here the house was at it's maximum of clenliness. I just tidy a bit daily till next week.

But yeah.. where IS the baby......?