June 07, 2006

Induction-Junction, What's Your Function?

WELL....... here's too much information about my naughty bits!

Had my membranes stripped, am "soft" and 50% effaced and dialated to a 3.

Little Man is BIG.

Big enough that Doc., with my encouragement, has decided his cooking time is up.

If I don't go into labor tonight, I'm to check into the hospital tomorrow morning at 6 to be induced.

Can I get a WHOOP-WHOOP!!!!

SO............ Hopefully my next post is either "Good Gawd I'm in labor and oh-my-lordy that hurts" or "Well, we're finally home and Kael is so scrumptious, here's a picture."

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yay!! I hope everything goes well with you! I'll say a few prayers for you! Good luck ;-)

M3 said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! Are you taking a laptop to the hospital so you can blog for us? Hehehehe. Probably not, I'm guessing... But please have someone post info as soon as possible, ok?

So exciting!
(Oh, and that belly shot above is just beautiful.)

Sabrina said...

Hopefully.... I'm holding him tomorow night so will have no extra hands with which to post.... I'm leaving the hospital just as soon as they discharge me ( that was 20 hours after Raegans birth.. we'll see if we can beat that time), so unless I go into full labor tonight ( yeah right)you will all just have to wait till Friday morning/afternoon! Aren't I a meanie!!