May 08, 2006


Still figuring out this whole scanner/adobe nonsense.... Here's the latest layout, finally got brave enough to dip into that stash of Basic Grey i've been given... I've been too hesitant to use it as I don't want to waste it on a bad layout! This one turned out well, I think. Simple, yet busy at the same time. Just squares, inking, fibers, and the sewing machine.The neat thing is, those squares are cut out of that example page they stick in the front of the package so you can see what the papers look like, so I only used ONE actual paper, plus part of 2 Bazzil cardstock colors.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

alyca said...

Very nice...I think the hardest part is just getting started. And, I am now remembering what a miser I am. I never want to use mu papers for fear that I will mess them up, and I hesitate to use too many on one page because then they will be gone!!

Sabrina said...

Sheesh, now that I look at it I think maybe I should have just used a solid brown Bazzil cardstock for the background rather then the floral print.. .I could have saved that whole page for something else! I chose the floral because it was similar to the pattern on her coat in the picture, but with all the other patterns in the squares, you don't really even see it any more. Should have either used solid colored squares or solid background, not patterened for both. Damn It!

Davinie Fiero said...

Nice job! Love the stitching.