May 30, 2006

Some People.......

OK, so you know how many mamas get to the end of this long haul and they nest? Clean the house from top to bottom, steralize all flat surfaces.. that kind of thing?


Aparently I don't nest.


I scrap.


Yes, yet ANOTHER page in the works... this is big news folks. I've messed more with that junk in the last 2 weeks then I have in the last 6 months. I even went to a SACRAPBOOK store yestrday and BOUGHT stuff!! Matt kindly stayed in the car with the sleeping wee one and I got to spend as much time as I wanted in there. Was much fun had. I managed to buy a bunch of junk for Raegans birthday pages, and you could barely stop me from digging in when we got home. I had to wait till Raegan went to sleep before opening any of my goodies, but I DID get a bunch done on it! Won't be finished for a few more nights yet... well, we'll see. May finish it tonight.

Oh come on, at least PRETEND this drivel is interesting...............

I know.. I have nothing to say, really. Things are quiet around here. Raegan is herself.. talking up a storm, will copy just about ANY word you say... which is both funny and unfortunate.

She says "sweet" all the time now. Sweet like as said in Dude, where's my car.

Bad daddy.

Little Man is..... doing what he does. Wiggling a lot, stretching a lot, working on getting his body faced the right direction... that kind of thing. I'm up most nights for a few hours with contractions, but they peter off nicely around 1 or so lately, so I do get some sleep. Nothing else really happening there with the bod.

In other news...... you can soon look forward to a picture of my FEET!! Yes, lucky you, I am getting a PEDICURE today thanks Davinie, and I will be SURE to post THOSE much requested photos just as SOON as I get back!

What, people don't request pictures of YOUR feet?

How sad.

2 comments:

The Writer said...

I think your feet are lovely!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»