May 27, 2006

Ooh, Look How Productive I Am!

Look at me being all on top of things.... Only a MONTH after the event, and I have managed to scrap Raegans 2006 Easter fun! I'd scan this in, but my scanner sucks and I only have like 5 minutes before the monsters...uh... children wake up.. so a picture will have to be fine. I used up SO much of my fun foofie stuff! Brads, flowers, photo turns, Basic Grey paper and letters, Bazzil cardstock, a neato hinge thingie... Yeah, needless to say the picture does NOT do it justice! Tips for next page would be welcome... ideas... I keep saving my neat stuff, and I got to thinking, exactly WHAT am I saving it FOR??
SO.. what would you add/change to this layout?

Can you tell that is a huge "egg" in the background, or does it just look like a color circle? It's supposed to look like an egg sitting in the grass...


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Bwaaa ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha!!!




No.




But if you feel like coming over and scrapping at my table.... Come on down!!

The Writer said...

Girl, I have total envy of your talent and artistic freedom.

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»