May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Hint-Hint?

Happy wishes to all the Mothers out there, both past, present, and future, ( That means YOU)!

This is YOUR day so please.... don't clean the toilet.



He sure outdid himself this year! Last year, Matt kind of forgot Mothers Day.. He's made up for it! Magic Bullet, new cutlery, and some of those neat rubber baking dishes. I don't need or expect him to buy me ANYTHING, so it sure was shocking to wake up and find all this waiting for me on the counter! I will be chipping and blending quite a bit of things in the days to come.. Thank you Matt, I love you! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

alyca said...

Ooh...I want a magic bullet!! Tell me if it works. I really want one!! Their infomercial is AWESOME. I get sucked in every time..

Stephanie said...

What a good guy.