January 01, 2006

Happy 2006!

I planned to sleep the new years celebration away, as I have done for the last 2 years. Imagine my surprise to find myself up at 12:45 still watching Napoleon Dynamite and playing 3,5,7 to ring in the new year with buddies.. A last minute impromptu evening was thrown together, complete with a baked potatoe bar and 3 bottles of sparkling cider. Fun was had by all as the kiddies slept peacefully away. Neat idea! Will probably replicate next year, as TWO bambinos will make going out quite the joke of the evening.
ANYHOO... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Anyone have any resolutions they want to share? Mine:

By this time next year, I WILL weigh 125# or less. Definately. Much aerobic exercise will be had. Many gym memberships utilized. One Nazi exercise guru retained for those 5am workouts. Oh yeah, we're gonna make it this year.

4 comments:

The Writer said...

Well, my resolution is to get better than a 3.35 next term to be eligible for more scholorships. My other goal is to not get fed up and cut all my hair off. I have a tendancy to do that. By the way, don't forget the bad jokes and rediculous uno game!!!!

M3 said...

I didn't make any resolutions, but, um, I admire yours! 125, sheesh, I haven't weighed that since college. I can't even dream of being that svelte! :-)

Happy New Year!!!

The Writer said...

I can honestly say that since I know that her trainer has 14% body fat and a nazi-ish attitude about exercise, she has a really good chance of either becoming very buff or permanantly injured. I'm mean like that!!

Sabrina said...

At this point I have my money on permanantly injured....