December 12, 2005

Toof Issues

Raegans mouth hurts. She couldn't just go along with the crowd and get teeth from front to back, filling in as she goes... no, she wants some front teeth, some molars, just bottom teeth, etc. Makes life here fun. Right now, she is working on 4 teeth. Yes, FOUR teeth, one of them a bottom one year molar. This will make a total of 7 teeth on the bottom...... two on the top. Not much fun here right now. Not eating, vomiting while sleeping, fever, owie mouth, cranky baby... and LOTS of Motrin. Poor wee thing.. I'd do it for her, but then how would she chew? Plus, all that money was spent on braces for me so I don't think there is really room in my mouth for all of her teeth... well, as Moms, we do what we can.... Here Honey, let me get you a Popsicle..


1 comment:

The Writer said...

I still think our teething experience tops yours for ultimate shittyness. After all, Corbin started when he was 3 months old. He had as many teeth as Rae when he was 6 months and was still popping them through. We used teething tablets too. All I can say is, whatever works!!!!