November 21, 2005

Things to Do

I got to thinking about goals, etc.. and some of what I want to have accomplished by the time I'm sleepin' with the fishes. Below is an abbreviated list, for your viewing pleasure:

- Go to Europe with my husband and eat our way through several countries.
- Hold my grandbaby (not until his/her parents are old enough to have him/her).
- Travel in a motor home for a week...just because.
- See my children truely hug, without me prompting them.
- Go to Hollywood and see all the trashy touristy places with my family.
- Have a 25th Anniversary Party
- Ride around town on a Harley, in leather chaps and a vest... with FRINGE.
- Have a 2nd home on a lake or with a pool.
- Spend a week in Italy with my hubby and drink our way through several wineries.
- Learn to make one REALLY good cooked-from-scratch dessert.
- Have a spa weekend with my buddies.
- Find a comfortable bike seat and learn to enjoy biking ( could be ammended to enjoying ANY form of exercise)
- Play Peanuckle (sp) (What's up with that game?! Everybody plays it except me!)
- Go reef diving.
- Do something meaningful and worthwhile for someone less fortunate.
- Go on a totally goofy vacation with my family.. DisneyWorld, Disney cruise, Disney Island... 10 days at least.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Ride a camel to the Egyptian Pyramids
- Earn myself the body of a Goddess.. or at least a belly that doesn't fold when I sit.
- Learn to ballroom dance.
- Make sure that everyone that I love, knows how much I love them.


Now this is just the short list. Is subject to substitution... like if I'm 90 and never made it to Egypt, don't be surprised to see my spry little body hop on the nearest Lama and just head for the oldest building in the area...

5 comments:

The Writer said...

Earn yourself the body of a goddess, or buy yourself the body of a goddess? Tell me true, now.

The Writer said...

Oh, and by the way, earning it isn't going to happen after that "eat through several European countries" thing. Don't you know they put sauce on everything?

alyca said...

I think you can combine a lot of these.....eat and drink your way through Europe and Italy at the same time, travelling in a motor home :just because:, Go reef diving and swim with dolphins while on the Disney Cruise for your 25th anniversary party.....

See--now you have less things to do! I think I am going to copy you and make my own list.......

Sabrina said...

Yes, I may very well purchase said body.. at least the boob and lack of love handles part... and I will be in SUCH good shape that I can spend 2 weeks eating non stop, and it won't make one bit of difference to my Worship-Worthy body. I plan to spend hours upon hours on nude beaches with a large glass of something grape inspired in my hand.

Sabrina said...

Alyca, no copyright on this here blog... you feel free to blog-lift whatever fits your fancy!