October 13, 2005

BAAAAHHHH!

My girl is just a chatterbox. I took her to Opal Springs to visit Ardena, and she spent the WHOLE visit pointing and screaming "Da Paaahh!" ( the puppy?) at Tyson. He was understandibly freaked out by the small screaming thing.
Today we sat down for some story time. I was reading the book about the cat " My pretty kitty, so soft and small." Raegan just loves this book. " She runs and plays and catches her ball." It was at this moment that my little Einstein pointed her tiny little finger at the red round spot on the book and said, quite clearly "Baaah! Baaah!" Stunned, I turned the page..."The little ball rolls, around the floor.." and again, that child pointed at the red spot and said "Baaahh!" I continue on "The little ball rolls, right out the door." and again "Baaahhh!"


Today, Raegan points at balls.

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

Good girl.