September 12, 2005

Yipee for me!

I have enrolled in class to get my Oregon State Realtors Licence!! YEAH! It is an online course, will probably take me like 3 months and a couple hundred dollars in test fees, ( thank you Papa, for wanting to buy my bike for some mysterious reason.. girlfriends son?) but then I'll be all ready to get the show on the road! YEAH a career! YEAH productive daytime plans! It will be all good. I am SO excited about the whole idea!

A Raegan Update:

My daughter can walk. Yep, walk. Not her prime mode of transportation yet, but it soon will be. Very very fun!

3 comments:

alyca said...

Good for you!! And....I really liked the video of Raegan walking. So cute!

Davinie Fiero said...

Congrats.

I thought you had already sold your bike.....

Sabrina said...

He was interested in buying it before, but changed his mind. When I told him I wanted to go back to RE school, he said he was still interested, if I wanted to sell it. THAT worked out well!