September 02, 2005

The Coolest Shoe Ever


OK, so these are the absolute coolest shoes ever. They are made by a company called Preschoolians (http://preschoolians.com/category.asp?id=64) , and are GREAT! They are the highest recommended shoe for new walkers, having a thin sole ( that is clear plastic so you can see where her toes end) and come with inserts for wide or narrow feet. I SO want them! They are like $30 though, so probably will not be getting them.
Raegan HATES having shoes on. She thinks they are a fun toy, but when on she refuses to use her feet. She just tries to get them off. I'm gonna have to do something about that soon, as the weather is getting cold and she's gonna want to be walking on those feet!

2 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

$30 is too much to pay for shoes she won't be wearing long per growing feet. Like I've been nagging you, you should already be putting shoes on her feet. Start with those mocassins, which will feel more like socks. Of course they aren't going to like them at first. You've NEVER put SHOES on her FEET!
!

Sabrina said...

I know. It's just easier not to, and I took that whole " bare feet are best for new walkers" thing a little too literally, I think. I don't even know what size she is now. Have to take her in and get her sized. The Mocassins she pulls right off. I need to find something that velcrows closed, and is snug enough that she can't get them off easily.