March 10, 2005

Well Sheesh

I spent around an hour writing a HUGE blog post. It was about Peanut, and how he is sick, and how he won't be coming to Redmond with us, and my guilt at that, etc. I clicked "Publish Post"..... and lost my internet connection. It's gone. And you can't write that kind of stuff twice.
Suffice it to say the Vet says moving Peanut to a dry climate at this time in his life is a bad idea. Suggested euthanization. I found that unacceptable. We found a home for him up here. I feel guilty.
There. The short version.

4 comments:

alyca said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Where will Peanut be staying?

Sabrina said...

I know a lady from the vets office.. it's a good home, and he will get a lot of attention there, and she knows about old doggies so he can be in the best care possible. Plus I can visit him when ever I come up. I couldn't beleive it when the vet said that... who would have thought humidity would be so important?

Davinie Fiero said...

Wow. I'll really miss the Nutty P.

alyca said...

We have plans for an amazing photo shoot with the aforementioned Nutty P/Peanut. Wonderful memories, beautiful pictures to remember him by. Any suggestions for photos would be appreciated, and I will look around for cute doggy photos as well.