March 03, 2005

Just in case you were curious...

I've decided it's official. I have big floppy pendulious boobs. Yes. PENDULIOUS. I was sitting here, typing away at an e-mail, when I had an itch on my tummy. I scratched, and that's when I realized that my boob had fallen out the bottom of my bra. OUT THE BOTTOM. And of course, the other, smaller sibling was sitting nicely on the her side. I am so disappointed in their preformance thus far. The big flappy one never sits where I put her, and she is constantly pulling the "V" of my v-neck shirts over to her side, the attention whore. "look at me! look at me! I'm MUCH bigger and flappier then HER"
UGH.
So I have decided that when I'm done feeding my babies, I'm replacing the disobedient girls with some well behaved new ones. Both the same size, even. Won't that be nice?

4 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

That's funny enough that I had to read it to Steve. I wouldn't know anything about that. :)

Anonymous said...

Mom says....
That beats the cinnamon rolls I had!
Isn't it fun!!
Mom

Davinie Fiero said...

I am trying to picture breasts in the shape of cinnamon rolls. Does she mean.... that you roll them up and put them in a bra, or that she was a slight lumpy with goo on top?

Sabrina said...

Goo on top.... oh that's good!