February 27, 2005

UUGGHHH.

OK, ready to move now. now. NOW. ok, fine. YESTRDAY. There, that better? My rose colored glasses for Redmond are starting to clash with the outfit of my life. There, hows that. It seems, right now, that the world will just be a much better place if we just lived there. Like, all things will be good then. SO, I am egar to be down there, and this forced patience is killing me. If you haven't noticed, I don't DO patience. We probably got approved to rent this new duplex just down the street from Davinie... how cool is that! I can then take my morotcycle to work on the days that Davinie babysits for me! And she can just walk Cooper and Morgan over to my place on the days I watch them! Plus, I have to admit that Matt is somewhat releived that we won't be renting the duplex next to Francis. He knows that I'd never be home.
I'm just ready to go. I want to go now, please. There is the slim chance that we won't get approved for the duplex. That would kinda suck, but then again that is that many more of Matt's paychecks we can save before we move, so I guess it's OK.

No comments: