February 20, 2005

Sick and Tired

Well, sheesh. Matt's face hurts, and he can't really eat. Now, Raegan hasn't slept properly for the past 4 nights, and she has a funny red rash all over her body. Last night, we found Chloe huddled on the carpet in the bedroom, and she cries when we pick her up... Think she landed wrong after jumping off the bed.. SO, I have 3 very unhappy babies in my house right now, and no way of really helping any of them. I'm taking Raegan to the doctor first think Monday.. She doesn't act in pain, but she wakes up crying every hour all night, and the red rash thingie is getting bigger on her body. Then, Monday afternoon I'll grab Chloe and take her to the vet, and figure out what happened with her.. nothing feels broken, but she definately hurt herself somehow. Matt... well there's not much I can do for him other then try to provide a constant supply of ice packs for his jaw, and try to be creative in what I can puree to see if I can get him to eat something. This sucks.

No comments: