February 20, 2005

OK now............

let it be known now for all my readers..
It is no longer OK to call me and make the AAAAAHHHHH sound on the phone. From this point on this is not a forgivable offense.
That was a totally creepy movie, and it really truely scares me. Making that noise, while it may seem funny to you, may actually cause me bodily harm, as that kind of irrational fear is paralyzing.
I know it has all been in fun so far, but now you all know how I feel about it, so I hope you will respect my request and not do it again.. K?

5 comments:

alyca said...

Okay, no more....(but it was hysterical that you KNEW it was Jobie)

Davinie Fiero said...

Obviously I am out of the loop on that one, but I guess you know it wasn't me. That would have wasted too many of my long distance minutes!

Sabrina said...

" Thr Grudge" for some reason that movie has lodged itlelf in my brain as the scariest movie in history, and the " bad guy" makes that sound in the movie.

Davinie Fiero said...

I never watch scary movies, because I am home alone at least 10 nights out of the month and am convinced the boogey man knows it anyway. Especially now that we are parents, you should know better! I can't even bathe Morgan without thinking about an exit strategy should someone walk in behind me (Just so you know, my first act will be to pull the plug on the drain). So, keep it at the cartoons.

Davinie Fiero said...

P.S. I am so glad you mentioned "all of you readers." I am exstatic to see you understand what www and .com mean.