May 09, 2006

35 Weeks Down, 35 ( or less) Days to Go

A Ho-Hum kind of checkup... if you ignore the huge Q-Tip that made a visit to the hoo-haw this morning. Fun Fun. Gotta love those Group B Strep tests.

Kael is still measuring 1.5 weeks or so ahead, but heartrate is normal (172), my weight gain is fine ( plus 3 pounds) although my bloodpressure was really low ( "Just slow down!" SURE, tell that to my 19 month old) , he is head down ( um yeah, I knew that, thanks).. and Dr. D thinks he'll be just under 9 pounds if he makes it to term... which we don't think he will.

Active little booger.

We have hit that every-week-visit stage, which is kind of exciting.. it means we'll have a Little Man here soon! Yay!


As a side note, I find it totally weird to think that if I were Davinie, I'd be holding a baby by this time next week.

AAHHHH!!!

I'll settle for 4 weeks or so from now, thankyouverymuch.

2 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Congrats on a healthy pregnancy! Kodi Makenna (not sure on the sp of makenna) came Sunday night to Rylee's mom Tami. She and Payton look like sisters! Of coures, Payton is MUCH cuter ( :) ). She has less dark hair, and was 21 1/2 inches long (very tall girl!) - Anyway... FYI!

Sabrina said...

Oh YAY!! Congrats to Tami, Rylee and family!