February 24, 2005

AAAAHHHHH

I AM HAVING STRESS.
How the hell does a person move now-days??? Need to LIVE in the area to get a job, have to have a job to get a place to live..... HUH??? how does that work? I am so frustrated!!! I call the property management people, am told that they can't pre-quailify us without submitting an application for a spacific property. There are many agencies that won't even rent to bankruptcy people, but I have to pay the $50 application fee for them to tell me that, aparently. How the hell would I know what property I want to rent if I don't LIVE DOWN THERE TO FIND IT???? What's the point in looking for a place to rent if you don't know if that rental agency will even accept you? PLUS, we have THREE DOGS!!!!!!! None of the places I can find online that are rented by personal persons and not rental agencies will accept pets. Or, if they do, and I call them, they will not accept THREE pets, AND no job, AND bankruptcy. I am so pissed off right now it's making me sick. Plus, with us having just the 1 car, we can't have one person go down earlier to get a job or hunt for an apartment while staying with family, cuz how would the other person get down there later? Or work up here?
vent vent vent vent.
Something will work out, I know. It's just SO HARD. I hate this.

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

Take a deeeeep breath. You can always come stay with us while you look for something. It will be a tight squeeze, but we're squishy.